Night in Gliczarów / Tatra Mountains


I've decided to write a bit english here, because most of this blog photos I pin on pintrest ;)

Ok, below you see my experiments during frosty evening in Gliczarów (Tatra Mountains in Poland). And it was first time I tested my new tripod. All photos were crispy clear, as intended!


Two first were shot to catch vanishing sun set (this panorama wasn't intended but it looks so cool when both pictures are side by side). ISO 100, f/3.2, exposure time 1.3 sec. All RAWs I processed using Picasa, and did a bit vignetting to frame those views which added a quite fairy tale accent to them. I think, it did ;)


This was a pension in the valley, taken in quick shadowing night. ISO 100, f/3.6, exposure time 10 seconds.



Those two almost identical pictures would be better if I could take of those electric wires from them ;) I decided not to vignetting them, because light from left side and darkness on the right are composing pretty nice contrast. First one parameters: ISO 100, f/5.6, exposure time 10 seconds. The second one differs only in the diaphragm opening: f/7.1.


This tree is near our pension, lights on the ski slope gives it quite interesting background. ISO 100, f/10, exposure time 10 second.


And at the end of this evening photo session I took a pic of our ski slope. With nice "green" shadows of lights below reflected on the snow cloud in the air (snow cloud was generated by snow machines). ISO 100, f/11, exposure time 8 second.

I hope, that you enjoyed this photo set :)

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz